Hi and welcome to another Simple Stamping on Tuesday here at DoLally Crafts! I hope your year is going well so far!
This week I’m featuring one of the new Host Stamp Sets in my Simple Stamping video. It’s a lovely little set in the new cling stamp range with nice big stamps to feature prominently on the front of your cards.
You can earn this set by hosting your own workshop both on and offline – contact me and I’ll help you!
Anyway, I used a Notecard sized card for this week’s demo. The stamp fills the whitespace of a notecard so well, it’s an ideal size for beginner stamps to start with as it’s less intimidating.
Materials & Measurements
Whisper White Card Base – 7 x 5″ scored at 3 1/2″
Notecard and Envelope pack
YouTube Video Tutorial
Thanks for joining me today! Remember there’s a GREAT offer from Stampin’ Up! at the moment. If you’re considering shopping with me anyway – why not consider joining my team?!?
Remember I’ll be back on Thursday with another Throwback Thursday!
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Simply Scored  $50.00
- Paper Snips Scissors  $17.00
- Stamparatus  $85.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  $10.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive  $9.00
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue  $7.00
- Take Your Pick  $17.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen  $12.00
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes  $11.25
- Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock  $13.50
- Just Because Cling Stamp Set  $22.50
- Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad  $15.75
- Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad  $13.00
- Call Me Clover Stampin’ Pad  $13.00
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush  $11.50