Hi and welcome to another Throwback Thursday, this time using the lovely die set – Botanical Builders Framelits. I didn’t get a chance to buy the stamp set when this first came out and it got lost on my wishlist until it had been retired, so I was only ever able to buy the die set – but I didn’t mind, I still love this die set and think it’s an asset to my collection.
This card is relatively simple to make, and I love the inlaid look to it. There are so many variations you can make with the flower dies in this set, it’s basically limitless.
Anyway, let’s get to the dimensions!
Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 11 x 4″ scored at 5 1/2″
Whisper White Cardstock – 5 1/4 x 3 7/8″
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – 2 1/4 x 3 7/8″
Scraps of: Vellum, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, Champagne Foil, Whisper White
– for diecutting flowers and leaves. (4 x 4″ of each)
YouTube Video Tutorial
Thanks for joining me this week! I hope you give this card a go and if you do, please send me a link so I can have a look! I love seeing what I help to inspire.
Don’t forget I have a Flips & Folds coming out this Sunday, join me at 12 noon!
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue  $7.00
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Fast Fuse Adhesive  $13.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Stampin’ Scrub  $30.00
- Stampin’ Mist  $8.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock  $12.25
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock  $15.75
- Champagne Foil Sheets  $7.00
- Versamark Pad  $15.00
- Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder  $8.75
- Botanical Builder Framelits Dies  $56.00
- For The New Two Clear Stamp Set  $31.00
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper  $8.75