Hi and welcome to a really quick Christmas Scrap Card – this is probably one of the quickest Christmas videos I’ve made this season. LOL And it’s on a Sunday too!!
Well, there’s a reason for that. I’m probably slightly under-the-weather this morning, as we celebrated my son’s partners 21st last night. LOL
Happy Birthday, Elise!!!
Materials & Measurements
Crumbcake Cardstock Base – 11 x 4″ scored at 5 1/2″
Scraps of DSP – 4 x 1/2″ strips
Copper Foil – 2 x 3″
Whisper White Layering weight – 2 x 3 1/2″
12″ Merry Merlot/Copper Ribbon
- Cut and fold your base card.
- Cut five strips of DSP 4 x 1/2″ and adhere the two outside pieces vertically about 1/8 inch from each edge. Then add the middle piece, staggering the height. Once you have these three pieces in place, add the final two pieces by spacing them evenly between the other pieces but once again, staggering their height.
- Run some SNAIL or Tear’n’Tape across the five strips in the middle of the card about an inch deep.
- Fold the ribbon back and forth across the card three times, adhering to the tape/SNAIL.
- Stamp your sentiment in Merry Merlot onto the Whisper White layering weight cardstock, and punch it out using the Tailored Tag punch.
- Punch the Copper Foil out using the Everyday Label Punch.
- Mount the sentiment tag onto the copper foil using dimensionals and then run a strip of SNAIL or Tear’n’Tape across the ribbon and press the Sentiment tag onto the glue.
- Stamp your greeting inside the card using the Merry Merlot ink.
- You can add ‘bling’ to the outside of the card if you want to take it up a notch, but it looks lovely as is, and it’s all using scraps!!!
YouTube Video Tutorial
Still Photo Gallery
I hope you have fun using all your scraps to make this simple card! Remember, if you need any Stampin’ Up! supplies for this card, simply click on the links below and you’ll be taken directly to my online store!
Until next time,
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Simply Scored  $50.00
- Paper Snips Scissors  $17.00
- Stamparatus  $85.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  $10.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive  $9.00
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue  $7.00
- Take Your Pick  $17.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen  $12.00
- Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock  $14.75
- Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper  $24.25
- Copper Foil Sheets  $7.00
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock  $17.00
- Timeless Tidings Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $35.00
- Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad  $13.00