Welcome to the home stretch of my Christmas Cards!
Today we’re going to put 8 cards together using minimal supplies.
Materials & Measurements
4 sheets of Crumbcake Cardstock cut 11 x 4″ scored at 5 1/2″
1 12 x 12″ sheet of Joyous Noel DSP cut into 5 1/2 x 3″ strips (keep the last bit of scrap!!!)
1 sheet of Whisper White layering weight cardstock for stamping
4 strips of copper foil sheet cut 6 x 1/4″
2 strips of copper foil sheet cut 2 3/4 x 12″ (die cut 8 – 2 1/2″ circles)
Before you start – pre-cut ALL of your materials (except for the Whisper White circles) and separate the smallest of the copper sequins (you’ll need 24). This will make putting it all together like a production line. Put on your favourite music of a show you can listen to, and work your way through the steps.
- Stamp your sentiment 8 times on your Whisper White layering weight cardstock – keep them separate so you can punch them individually without punching into the next in line.
- Mount each of your sentiment circles to your copper scalloped circles with SNAIL and set aside.
- Glue your DSP strips to the left-hand-side of each card with SNAIL (or your adhesive of choice), then glue a strip of the thin copper foil to the side of the DSP.
- Place a dimensional at each side of your copper foil strip in the lower right-hand side of your card (as in the video) and mount your Sentiment circles.
- Place a ‘splodge’ of Tombow onto a piece of window sheet (or your silicon mat) and use this to ‘dip’ your sequins in, then mount them in a short line below your sentiment and down the right-hand side of the card (see still photo/video for placement)
- Stamp your greeting inside the card, or onto a layering weight piece of Whisper White which will then be adhered inside the card. (Your choice!)
YouTube Video Tutorial
Still Photo Gallery
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card and will consider making it, in a final burst towards your finished Christmas Cards. Remember ALL products used in todays project can be purchased by clicking on the links in the shopping cart below.
Until next time!
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Simply Scored  $50.00
- Paper Snips Scissors  $17.00
- Stamparatus  $85.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  $10.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive  $9.00
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue  $7.00
- Take Your Pick  $17.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen  $12.00
- Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock  $14.75
- Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper  $24.25
- Copper Foil Sheets  $7.00
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock  $17.00
- Timeless Tidings Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $35.00
- Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad  $13.00