Better late than never – is becoming a bad habit with me for a Sunday morning – this is the second week in a row where I’ve had to put something together to post. The mid-week vid’s are already uploaded and ready to go, but because this is a 3D project I’ve been a little slack and not filmed it until the last minute.
I did plan on filming yesterday, but when I woke up and looked on YouTube, Alisa Tilsner had uploaded a similar video to what I had planned and released it, so I had to come up with something else. Great minds – and all that….
Anyway, on with the show…
Materials & Measurements
Gift Bag Punch Board
Joyous Noel Specialty DSP – 11 x 6 1/2″
Scrap Copper Foil – 3 x 1″
Scrap of Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3/4″
Merry Merlot/Copper Reversible Ribbon – 12″
Yes! That’s all you need!!
YouTube Video Tutorials
Still Photo Gallery
All of the products I used for this weeks project can be found linked to my Online Store in the list below – simply click on the item and you’ll be taken to http://dolally.stampinup.net I appreciate any products that are purchased in my online store as it helps bring more tutorials to you via YouTube!
Thanks for joining me for this weeks project, if you do try it, please share it on social media and remember to tag me so I can look at it!!
Until next week!
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Simply Scored  $50.00
- Paper Snips Scissors  $17.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  $10.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive  $9.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen  $12.00
- Gift Bag Punch Board  $32.00
- Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper  $24.25
- Copper Foil Sheets  $7.00
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock  $17.00
- Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Reversible Ribbon  $13.00