As mentioned in the video, I’ve been really slack this week, and haven’t done any filming, so I quickly put this together for you. It’s something I had in mind, but today’s project was really rushed.
Materials & Measurements
Santa’s Workshop Specialty DSP – 5 1/4 x 4″
Scrap of any green cardstock – your choice.
Scrap of Gold Foil
8″ of ribbon to match
YouTube Video Tutorials
Still Photo Gallery
All of the products I used for this weeks project can be found linked to my Online Store in the list below – simply click on the item and you’ll be taken to http://dolally.stampinup.net I appreciate any products that are purchased in my online store as it helps bring more tutorials to you via YouTube!
Thanks for joining me for this weeks project, if you do try it, please share it on social media and remember to tag me so I can look at it!!
Until next week!
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Simply Scored  $50.00
- Paper Snips Scissors  $17.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  $10.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive  $9.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen  $12.00
- Santa’s Workshop 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper  $24.25
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock  $17.00
- Poppy Parade 1/2″ (1.3 Cm) Textured Weave Ribbon  $13.00
- Garden Green A4 Card Stock  $14.75
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels  $8.75