Thanks for joining me today for this little project using the last little scraps of my Santas Workshop Specialty DSP. I still had some of the Candy Stripe paper left as I was hoarding it, LOL, but the character papers I had precious little left until my delivery arrived!!!
This card is a great way of using up all the little scraps you have left from larger sheets. Instead of having all candy-striped background, you could have half and half with some other paper that matches – or plain whisper white you have fed through the Big Shot in an embossing folder – the possibilities are endless. 😉
Materials & Measurements
Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 8 1/4 x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/8″
Poppy Parade Cardstock Candy Stripe Paper – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/4′
Santas Workshop Specialty DSP – 5 x 3 5/8″
Poppy Parade Cardstock – 1 x 5 1/4″
Santas Workshop DSP Characters
YouTube Video Tutorials
Still Photo Gallery
All of the products I used for this weeks project can be found linked to my Online Store in the list below – simply click on the item and you’ll be taken to http://dolally.stampinup.net I appreciate any products that are purchased in my online store as it helps bring more tutorials to you via YouTube!
Thanks for joining me for this weeks project, if you do try it, please share it on social media and remember to tag me so I can look at it!!
Until next week!
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Simply Scored  $50.00
- Paper Snips Scissors  $17.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  $10.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive  $9.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen  $12.00
- Signs Of Santa Photopolymer Bundle  $83.50
- Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock  $13.50
- Poppy Parade A4 Cardstock  $14.75
- Santa’s Workshop 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper  $24.25
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  $10.00
- Whisper White 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon  $12.25
- Whisper White 5/8″ Organza Ribbon  $10.50