Thanks for joining me again for another Crafty Christmas at Do Lally Crafts. Today’s treat box is for the kids. Well, it could be for adults too, but these treats are normally found in the kids favourite aisle. LOL
Then again, I love them too!
They would look really cute sitting on the table, or secreted away inside a Christmas Stocking – your kids – your choice!
Materials & Measurements
All is Bright DSP
6 x 6″ scored on the Envelope Punch Board at: 3 1/8 & 4 1/2″ on the first side, then follow the 3 1/8 and 4 1/2″ score marks the next three sides.
On the first and third sides only (the larger triangle sides) score at 5″ as well, the cut the triangle in half so it will fold over the sides.
Scrap of Whisper White Cardstock
this is for stamping the sentiment and the candy cane. You will need approximately 3 x 2″ piece of cardstock.
Candy Cane Season Bundle
Real Red Classic Stamp Pad
Garden Green Classic Stamp Pad
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
YouTube Video Tutorial
Still Photo Gallery
This project was so easy to make, I’m sure it would make a lovely addition to your Christmas Table. Change the papers and the decoration and you have some lovely little party favours too!
Products can all be purchased in my online store. Simply click on any of the links listed below and you’ll be taken directly to my online store!!
Until next time,
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Simply Scored  $50.00
- Paper Snips Scissors  $17.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  $10.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive  $9.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen  $12.00
- All Is Bright 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper  $19.25
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock  $17.00
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad  $13.00
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad  $13.00
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels  $8.75