Hi and welcome to another Throwback Thursday at DoLally Crafts!
See, I can get the intro right – if I type it, it’s just… … Words. Together. Putting. Problems. Create… 😉
I don’t think I’ve created a card this easy in aaaages!! On with the deets!
Materials & Measurements
Crumb Cake Card Base: 10 x 5″ scored at 5″
Tranquil Tide Cardstock: 4 x 4″ (x2)
Crumb Cake Cardstock: 3 3/4 x 3 3/4″ (x2)
Scraps of DSP in at least two paper patterns approx 3 x 4″ for punchouts
A scrap of Crumb Cake for the punchout tag on the front
YouTube Video Tutorial
Photo Stills Gallery
I hope you give this card a try whether you have this suite or not,, it’s an easy layout to duplicate with any materials and tools. Please upload a pic in the comments below, if you do create a card CASE’d from this. 🙂
Please join me again on Sunday for another Flips & Folds tutorial!!
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  $10.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Stampin’ Scrub  $30.00
- Stampin’ Mist  $8.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- Truly Tailored Clear-Mount Bundle  $59.25
- True Gentleman Designer Series Paper  $19.25
- True Gentleman A4 Cardstock Pack  $14.00
- Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad  $11.50