Welcome to another Flips & Folds video. I LOVE the way this card turned out, and hope you do as well.
I knew when I saw the Petal Palette suite, I would love it. The bird is what originally sold me on the stamp set – but the matching dies for the majority of the stamps sealed the deal. There’s nothing better than being able to run the images quickly through the Big Shot and you have them neatly and precisely cut out!
Anyway, I know you’re here to find out the details – so here they are.
Sweet Soiree DSP – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/8″ scored at 4 1/16″
Whisper White Layering Weight – 4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
Scrap Whisper White layering Weight – 4″ x 4″ for stamping and die-cutting
YouTube Video Tutorial
If you haven’t already subscribed to my Channel on YouTube – please do!! When I reach 1,000 subscribers I will be giving away to one lucky winner a Stamp Set of my choosing – or if the winner is International, I will send them a set of 10 cards and a special gift (since I am not permitted to send a stamp set internationally).
Join me on Thursday for another Throwback Thursday and I’ll have another Flips & Folds for you next Sunday!
Have a GREAT week and I’ll see you again soon!
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue  $7.00
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Fast Fuse Adhesive  $13.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Stampin’ Scrub  $30.00
- Stampin’ Mist  $8.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock  $15.75
- Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper  $21.00
- Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle  $108.00
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $12.25
- Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies  $56.00
- Layering Circle Framelits Dies  $58.00
- Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers  $51.00