I’ve finally gotten around to uploading the details for this card. As I have mentioned in a later update I have had back and mouth problems in the past week, so the updates for this card haven’t been done until now. Tho the video has been published for almost a week.
Here are the dimensions and stuff to make the card.
Fresh Fig Card Base – 8 1/4 x 5 1/2″ scored at 2 1/16″ (then fold the other side to meet in the middle as per the video.)
Whisper White Layering Card – 11 x 4″ scored at 5 1/2
DSP x s – 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
Scrap Whisper White for stamping Butterfly
Scrap Lemon Lime Twist for die-cutting
I hope you enjoyed this project and will give it a go. Thanks once again to Brenda Quintana for the inspiration and Linda Bauwin for the handy hint about the Gatefold Card.
Join me again next Thursday for a Throwback Thursday and Sunday for another Flips & Folds Card.
If you haven’t already subscribed to me on YouTube please do!!
Until next time,
- Stampin’ Trimmer  $50.00
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue  $7.00
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals  $6.00
- Fast Fuse Adhesive  $13.00
- Glue Dots  $8.00
- Clear Block Bundle  $120.50
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  $10.00
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock  $15.75
- Fresh Fig A4 Cardstock  $14.00
- Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock  $14.00
- Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad  $11.50
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad  $11.50
- Watercolor Wings Photopolymer Stamp Set  $45.00
- Butterflies Thinlits Dies  $45.00