Hi and welcome to another Monday Makes Mothers Day – this time it’s a Spa Day Box for those special gifts. Once again I’m decorating with the Succulents Thinlets. This time I made three different sizes of succulents, which is really easy and looks very sweet – even if I do say so myself. 😉
Just a quick reminder that the whole suite will finish at the end of this month so if you love them as much as I do and want your own set, get in quickly. The link to purchase is in the shopping cart below.
Okay, for those who only visit for the details, here they come!
Base of Box – 11 15/16″ x 8 3/16″ scored at 2 1/4″ on all four sides
Lid of Box – 10″ x 6 1/4″ scored at 1 1/4″ on all four sides.
(I’m naming the die cuts #1 – #6. #1 being the biggest and #6 the smallest of the dies.)
Scrap of Whisper White cardstock for the base Succulents. Die cut one each of numbers 1, 2 and 3 dies out of the white cardstock, and ink the edges slightly.
Full sheet of vellum cut in half to fit through the bigshot for the remaining succulents as follows below:
- #1 cut one in vellum – you only need this for the largest of the succulent flowers
- #2 cut three in vellum – two for the largest flower, and one for the medium flower to sit immediately inside the white cardstock die you cut.
- #3 cut five – two for the largest flower, two for the medium flower and one for the smallest to sit inside the white cardstock die you cut.
- #4 cut six – two for each of the flowers
- #5 cut six – two for each of the flowers
- #6 cut six – two for each of the flowers
For those who haven’t yet seen the video:
And below you can see the gallery of photos from this project.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s Monday Makes Mothers Day. Remember to join me next Monday for the final project. As usual, all the materials used to make this project can be found in the shopping cart below. Just click on any of the products to be taken immediately to my shop on the Stampin’ Up! site.
Thanks for joining me!