Well, it’s been a while but I finally got around to another Off the Cuff idea. It’s not often that I film my 3D projects but this one, I did. I had to find a way to use up some of the Playful Palette papers I had and this was perfect, as I needed to make some Thank You gifts and cards for my customers.
I hope you like these little gifties and note cards. They are so quick and easy to make, and there’s very little in the way of scraps from each 6 x 6″ piece of paper as you can see.
Ok, here are the Measurements:
- 1 piece of 5 x 5″ DSP
- Scrap of matching cardstock (3 x 3″ or 7.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Scrap of Very Vanilla (3 x 3″ or 7.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Scrap of matching cardstock – 1 x 6″ / 2.5 x 15 cm (wrap-around band)
- Cardstock 6 x 5″ scored at 3″ / 15 x 12.5 cm scored at 7.5 cm
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 2.5 x 4.5″ / 6.5 x 11.5 cm (inside panel)
2.5 x 5″ / 6.5 x 12.5 cm (embossed front panel)
- DSP – 1 x 5″ / 2.5 x 12.5 cm (outside margin of card)
2.5 x 1″ / 6.5 x 2.5 cm (inside top piece)
Finished Chocolate Parcel
For those who haven’t seen the video:
Don’t forget to join me Friday for the next Friday Frenzy!
If you need any Stampin’ Up! products and don’t already have a demonstrator, please consider purchasing from my online store. I am also available to do demonstrations of our products in your home, please contact me via the website or on my mobile (0435 242 147) to arrange your own workshop!