Welcome to the new year here at Do Lally Crafts! I am hoping to post more frequently this year than I have previously – no, not a NY resolution, but a promise I sort of made to myself. So *fingers crossed*, here’s hoping.
Between playing with papers and stuff, I had a craving for some scones, hence the picture here. LOL
A very easy recipe for those who are interested.
Quick and Easy Scones
300ml thickened cream
375ml can of lemonade
4 cups of sr flour
- Mix them all together, dump out onto a floured bench and pat down – using extra sr flour if the mixture is sticky to the touch.
- Using either a scone cutter or sharp knife, cut into the dough, then place the raw scones onto some baking paper on an oven tray.
- Bake for 15 — 20 mins, at 200C.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 mins, before topping with your favourite jam and cream.
- My mixture provided 14 HUGE scones!!
Okay, enough with the munchies!!
We only have two days to go, here in Australia, until the New Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration Catalogues are released to the general public – excited much? I am, because I know what is coming up!!!
Can’t wait to show you some great new stamp and die sets that are being released as well as some new punch sets.
There are a few bundles included in the new Catalogue – which are BRILLIANT!!! I managed to get my hands on some back in December and have been playing with a few – so be prepared to see some of my latest creations.
If you’d like to receive a hand copy of the new catalogues – shoot me a message via the Contact page! If you live in the Mornington area, I can hand deliver them, or if you’re farther afield I can post them off to you!!
Have a GREAT New Year everyone! I look forward to sharing my creations with you over 2016, and hope you stick around to see them.